Class Registration Policies
All reservations/cancellations must be made online. We do not take any over phone or email.
Preregistration is available several days before the class takes place. Simply log-in to our MindBody site, purchase a membership or class pack, and then pick a class. First time users will need to create an account first. You may also download The Point App on your iPhone.
Please note that many of our early morning/evening classes sell out prior to start time. Preregistration is encouraged.
Students are allowed to cancel themselves out of class up to four hours before it starts and often times spots will open up.
- Cancellations may be made prior to 4 hours to the start time of class with no penalty.
Late Cancellation Policies
Our studio has a 4-hour late cancellation policy. Any classes missed or cancelled within 4 hours of class will be charged a full class credit. Exceptions will be made to our policy in emergency and delicate situations. We completely understand that life happens and it is not always possible to follow through on every commitment made. There are no hard feelings for a cancellation or a miss, but we simply must maintain the integrity of our policy. Our 4-hour cancellation policy applies to all classes. Cancellations within the 4-hour window are charged fully.
Early Cancel: Cancellation made prior to 4 hours to the start time of class. The class is credited back to your account for future use, not back to the credit card used.
Late Cancel: Cancellation made after the 4 hour window. Drop-ins and Class card holders will lose the one class and unlimited membership or introductory members will be charged a fee of $8.00. This also applies to no shows.
To cancel your reservation, sign into your Mindbody account using your login and password. Under the "My Info" tab you will find "My Schedule" and a "Cancel" button next to your reserved class.
- Workshops/Events/Trainings: There are no refunds or exchanges on cancellations for any workshops, events, or trainings. If needed, you may transfer your workshop to a friend.
Late to Class Policy: To protect the integrity of our classes and student experience, we begin classes on time. Should you arrive to class after the start time of class, you will not be allowed in. The visit will be considered a no show and cancellation policies will apply.
Guest Policy: We encourage you to bring guests to class! If you'd like to register a friend or family member, please make them a separate account and register them individually. Memberships cannot be shared.
Cell Phone Policy: Please silence cell phones and put them away during class.
- Credits may be purchased online or at the studio.
- All packages expire 1 year from the purchase date.
- Purchases may be made using cash or Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Personal checks not accepted.
Studio Class Cancellation
- Classes may be cancelled at the discretion of The Point if fewer than 3 participants are registered.
- Cancellation notices will be posted on Facebook, Mind Body Online or The Point App.
- Cancellations will be made no later than 1 hour prior to class start time.
- If you were registered for a class that was cancelled your class credit is automatically returned to your account.
Please check emails for weather and studio closing announcements. As a business operating in New England, we are committed to opening our doors through all types of weather and providing our clients with a warm, safe, and dry place to escape the elements and feel the burn! The safety of our clients and our team is of the utmost importance to us. We will closely follow the forecast and road reports to make cancellation decisions with safety in mind!
The Point smartphone App
Download the app by searching "The Point" in the iPhone App Store. Once installed you can register for and cancel classes with ease on-the-go from your smartphone!