Welcome to The Point!
We are so thrilled for you to join our community. The Point is a boutique fitness studio in the heart of East Boston that offers a friendly, non-intimidating atmosphere for everyone. We offer a welcoming environment to work out, meet new people and have fun while achieving your fitness goals. We believe working out should be empowering and fun.
We strive to make working out, the new going out!
The best way to get started at The Point is by trying us out for a while. Our New Student Special will provide you with the best value we offer and also a chance to see how awesome our instructors are.
- First of all – Congratulations! Pat yourself on the back! You're making an important decision for your mind, body and heart! We can't wait to guide, support and inspire you throughout your transformative journey. Welcome to our community and we thank you for being here!
- Sign-up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on our events, news, specials and more!
- Visit our class schedule, class descriptions and instructor bios to meet our studio squad and see our unique variety of group classes.
- Create a MindBody Account or download our app and sign up for your first class!
- Please make sure you read through our studio policies and FAQs. If you don't find what you're looking for, email us at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is The Point located?
The Point is located at 20 Orleans St. in beautiful East Boston. We are one block away from the shoreline and on the second floor of our building above Cunard Tavern
Where do I park?
There is free 2-hour street parking available to those who need it. We are also a 5 minute walk from the MBTA Maverick station (Blue Line).
Do I need to have yoga and barre experience to become a student?
Not at all! We welcome all levels of yoga and barre practitioners - that includes first-timers! Our instructors offer modifications & challenges so that you can go at your own pace. Please let our instructors know if it is your first class or if you have any injuries.
We would love to show you the ropes and introduce you to the practices that we love.